On Tuesday’s Chris and I watch the Biggest Loser and eat popcorn. Kind of our thing. Of course we eat popcorn other nights but for whatever reason, Tuesday is like THE night to have popcorn. Here’s my favorite way to eat it.
Biggest Loser Popcorn (2 servings):
- Pour 3 Tbsp popcorn kernels into an air popper (Or you could make it on the stove in a pan).
- While it’s popping, melt 1 Tbsp real butter in the microwave (or on top of the popcorn popper thing – ours has this but it takes too long).
- Pour the melted butter over the popped corn.
- Sprinkle on 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast seasoning (can be found in the natural foods section of most grocery stores) + 1 tsp Molly McButter Butter flavored sprinkles + 1 tsp Molly McButter Cheese flavored sprinkles.
- Mix the whole thing up (I usually use a knife to help poke things around) and enjoy.
Nutritional stats (for the entire bowl):
- 220 Calories
- 11 g Fat